We always offer volunteer job opportunities for VFC'ers who have fulfilled the prerequisites for serving; and from time-to-time we have part-time or full-time employment opportunities.
Volunteer Job Opportunities: To get involved in any Volunteer Position, just get involved and join the VCrew.
STAFF JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- -Oversees the use of various media equipment, including video, lighting, and audio equipment
- -Oversee or operate highly technical or complex equipment, such as multi-media and computer projection equipment
- -Coordinate equipment installation, maintenance and repair as needed
- -Make recommendations for equipment purchases, system design, and facility utilization for all things media tech related
- -Research emerging technology regularly for the purpose of keeping current with the latest trends and information
- -Have a working knowledge of signal flow, transmitter/receivers, sound board functions, mixing techniques, DMX, DMX systems, basic lighting board functions, and other things pertaining to Media Tech infrastructure
- -2+ years of Media Tech experience
- -Demonstrates consistency in following procedures, practices, and policies
- -Able to adapt to a fast pace, ever-changing, cutting edge work environment
- -Well versed in Adobe Premier
- -Well versed in Macintosh Pro Presenter
- -Prior experience with Yamaha audio boards
- -Prior experience with ETC and/or Jands lighting boards
- -Prior knowledge of technical systems; Lyntec, Crestron, and ETC
Submit Your Resumé: If you'd like to submit your resumé for us to keep on file for future job openings, please email it to email@example.com.